A walk-in Pfizer vaccination clinic will be held at the Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Hospital this week, starting today Monday 14th June.
The Oswestry drop-in clinics will continue until Sunday 20 June, the clinics will be open from 8 am to 5.30pm.
Anybody 25 or over, and from other eligible groups as listed below, are invited to attend. There’s no need to book an appointment – just turn up.
You are also still eligible to book if:
- Your age group has previously been called
- You are at high risk from COVID-19
- You have a condition that puts you at higher risk
- You have a learning disability
- You live or work in a care home
- You are a health and social care worker
- You are a main carer for someone at high risk from COVID-19
Please don’t delay. Join the millions who have already been vaccinated.
You should not attend if you have any of the following symptoms:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
or if you’re asked to by NHS Test and Trace, you must isolate immediately and book a COVID-19 test online or by ringing 119, and remain in isolation until you receive your test result. You can book a FREE PCR Test at this link https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test it will be delivered directly to your home.