Event title: Funding Roadshow
Venue: Telford Whitehouse Hotel (AFC Telford United)Telford TF1 2TU
Name: Helen White
Telephone: 01743 297191
Event description: Energize are pleased to announce our second Conference for 2015/16, a must event for all non-profit organisations looking for funding relating to sport and physical activity.
We aim that by the end of the Conference, delegates will have the knowledge to create or develop their funding strategy and will have increased confidence in achieving their funding objectives. A brand new opportunity from Energize to gain funding for your organisation or cause involving young people or people with disabilities will also be launched at the Conference. Book now to be among the first to hear about this latest development in community sport!
Delegates will also have the chance to hear about:
- The importance of a funding strategy; how to get buy in from stakeholders
- Driving forward projects, creating steering groups and sharing responsibilities
- Managing grants and requirements for undertaking activities
- The importance of PR and how to ‘sell’ your project to sponsors
- Practical examples of using Sport England tools for business planning and to secure funding
- An opportunity to talk 1:1 with funding providers and sport development professionals
- Clearly demonstrating the impact of your current work and planning the evaluation of future projects
- Where to go for application support and funding advice
Cost– £22 per person including all workshops, refreshments and lunch.