3rd May 2021
3rd May 2021
Event title: First Monday – Online Tinnitus Support Group
Name: British Tinnitus Association
Event description: This is a peer support group that meets on the first Monday of every month. The group has been meeting since April 2020 but is always welcoming new members and their family/friends.
Please note that as a peer support group, this is not a substitute for an individual tinnitus management plan and individual medical advice cannot be given at the meetings. Many people find it helpful to share their experiences with others and offer tips on what works for them.
If you already attend another BTA online tinnitus support group, we ask that you do not register for additional groups – this will allow others to join as space is limited. If you wish to switch to this group, please let us know!
Who should attend?
- Anyone who is struggling with their tinnitus
- Anyone with tinnitus who is managing it and wants to share tips/advice with others
- Family members and/or friends of those attending are encouraged to join as well
Who will run the meeting?
Steve Wilcox, experienced trainer/facilitator and volunteer with the BTA and Signal (the deaf & hard of hearing charity based in Shropshire, UK). BTA Volunteers, Ana Maria and Hazel
What do you need to attend?
- A computer, tablet, or smart phone with the Zoom app installed
- A willingness to participate and share experiences with others in the group
- We ask that you look at the resources on the Event Page (there will be a link in your confirmation email)
Register your place at this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/first-monday-online-tinnitus-support-group-registration-133212274499?aff=ebdssbonlinesearch