Shropshire Fire and Rescue Service, West Mercia Police and West Midlands Ambulance Service cordially invite you to celebrate the festive season in style at St. Chad’s Church, Shrewsbury at 7 pm on Wednesday 18th December 2019.
This service is open to all, and will include:
- – Carols
- – Raffle
- – A visit from a special guest!
Following this, refreshments will then be served at Shrewsbury Fire Station from 8:15pm.
This event is free, no need to book tickets. All proceeds from the raffle will go to The Firefighters Charity.
- The main body of the church and the churchyard are accessible to wheelchairs.
- There is a permanent gentle ramp from the church car park into the church and there is an accessible toilet on your left as you enter the church outer vestibule. A wheelchair is available for use whilst in St.Chad’s. Please contact St Chad’s on 01743 365478 if you wish to book the loan of this.
- Pay & Display parking bays are available in the road outside the church and Blue Badge holders may be able to park there without charge, subject to the terms of their permit.
- An induction loop operates in the Church during church services, though a few seats are outside the loop. Please speak to a sidesperson or warden should you need information or find that there is a problem.A British Sign Language interpreter will be signing throughout the service.
Take some time out from shopping, baking and join us for Carols and Refreshments afterwards.
Click here to download a poster of this event: Festival of Carols poster – no capitals (1)