Event title: Emergency First Aid at Work
Venue: The Cock Inn Assembly Rooms, Hanwood, Shrewsbury SY5 8LY
Name: Key Skills First Aid Training
Telephone: 07891 868367
Event description: This is a TQUK accredited course with a 3 year certificate. It is suitable for appointed First Aid staff in the work place as a valuable life skill and/or a useful addition to your CV.
On completion of the course these are some of the things you should be able to do deal with:
- Understand the role of the First Aider.
- Know how to avoid cross infection and use barriers ,ie gloves and facemask
- Recognize dangers on scene of incident.
- Deal with an unconscious casualty.
- Carry out CPR.
- Administer First Aid to a casualty who is choking.
- Treat wounds and bleeding.
- Treat someone with chest pain or having a heart attack.
- Treat burns and scalds.
- Deal with seizures and epilepsy.
Cost £60 per person with discounts for group bookings.
Please contact Mark Rogers (Local Paramedic & First Aid instructor to book your place 07891 868367 or you can book on-line at keyskillsfirstaid.co.uk