Event title: Effective Hearing Programme
Venue: STAR Housing Community Room, Wilkinson Avenue, Broseley, TF12 5DY
Name: Sight & Hearing Loss Support
Telephone: 01743 342168
Event description: The Effective Hearing Programme will help you make the most of wearing your hearing aids. Everyone in Shropshire who uses a NHS hearing aid is offered a FREE place on this informal and friendly course. If you have private aids we ask for a small donation of £5.00.
The workshop covers:
- how the ear works;
- demonstrates a variety of useful equipment which as loops and telephones;
- services available to people with hearing loss;
- adjusting to your hearing aid;
- care and maintenance of your hearing aid;
- tinnitus and coping strategies;
- communication tips;
- access to work and
- useful resources and organisations.
We encourage you to bring along a family member/friend or carer as the course will also be relevant to them. It is advisable to book early as they are very popular.
Click here for Information and Booking Leaflet: EHP info & booking form 2019
For further information, please call 01743 342168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org