Do you access Adult Social Care in Shropshire or Care for Someone who does?

Start Date:
24th October 2016

End Date:
31st October 2016

Start Time:

End Time:

If you access adult social care in Shropshire or care for someone who does then your help is needed!

Adult social care is the term used to describe the help adults need to live as well as possible with any illness or disability they may have. It can include help with things like washing, eating, dressing, getting out & about as well as keeping in touch with family and friends. 

Adults who may need extra care and support include:

  • Older people
  • people with learning disabilities
  • physically disabled people
  • people with mental health problems
  • people with drug and/or alcohol issues
  • carers

Would you be willing to help with this survey, all replies are anonymous. The survey closes on 31st December 2016.

Click here to go to survey

If you know of someone who cannot complete this on-line survey, pop into one of the Citizens Advice receptions & ask for a paper copy & prepaid envelope for return. If that is not possible contact or call 07780 852 229 and we will help you. (Note this survey has been supported by Healthwatch Shropshire Research Grant.


Leave a Reply