Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (For general enquiries about our organisation)
Telephone: 03444 991100 (Shropshire Advice Line) Monday to Friday 10:00 to 16:00
Text relay: 03444 111 445
Address: Citizens Advice, Fletcher House, 15 College Hill, Shrewsbury SY1 1LY
Citizens Advice Shropshire (CAS) has been part of the local community since 1939. We provide free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone and campaign to improve the policies that affect people’s lives.
CAS also provide specialist services including:
- Shropshire Information Advice and Support Service (IASS) acts as a first point of contact for parents and carers of children and for young people aged up to 25 who have special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) or related health and social care needs.
- Pension Wise is a free and impartial government guidance service about the different ways you can take money from your pension.
- Our debt team provides specialist advice on managing your money and dealing with your debts.
Citizens Advice Offices:
- Ludlow –South Shropshire Citizens Advice Bureau, Ludlow Youth Centre, Lower Galdeford, Ludlow SY8 1RT Telephone 03444 991100 Monday to Friday 10 am to 4 pm except for Tuesday when they are closed unless you have an appointment. Opening Hours for drop ins -Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 10 am to 12.30. Appointments on each of these days from 13.30
- Oswestry Citizens Advice Bureau, 34 Arthur Street, Oswestry SY11 1JN Telephone 03444 991100 are Monday to Friday 10 am to 4 pm except for Tuesday when we are open to 6 pm. Opening Hours for drop ins -Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 10 am -12.30 Appointments on each of these days from 13.30
- Shrewsbury-Fletcher House, 15 College Hill, Shrewsbury SY1 1LY Telephone 03444 99 11 00 Telephone 03444 991100 are Monday to Friday 10 am to 4 pm except for Tuesday when we are open to 6 pm. Opening Hours for drop ins Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 10 am-12.30 pm. Appointments on each of these days from 13.30. Closed on Wednesdays.
- Bishops Castle – Enterprise House Station Street Bishop’s Castle Shropshire SY9 5AQ. Opening times 10 am – 12 noon first and third Monday of each month.
No appointment is necessary at this outreach.
Bridgnorth closed December 2013
- Broseley Outreach, Broseley Medical Centre, Bridgnorth Road, Broseley TF12 5EL
Opening hours Tuesday drop in 09.30 am to 11.00 am. Appointments from 11 am.
- Church Stretton Outreach, Mayfair Community Centre, Easthope Road, Church Stretton SY6 6BL Opening hours Thursday 9.30 am-12 noon. No appointment is necessary at this outreach.
- Craven Arms Outreach, Craven Arms Community Centre, Newington Way, Craven Arms SY7 9PS Opening hours: 9:30 am to 11:30 am first Monday of the month. No appointment is necessary at this outreach.
- Whitchurch, Whitchurch Civic Centre, High Street, Whitchurch, SY13 1AX Opening Hours are Wednesday 10 am to 1 pm There is CCTV at the Civic Centre, but not in the rooms we use for interviews. Please don’t leave any messages or post at the Civic Centre and don’t try to make an appointment through the Civic Centre.
- Albrighton: This service is only available to residents of Albrighton, Pattingham and patients registered at Albrighton medical practice. To make an appointment please contact the practice. Albrighton Medical Practice, Shaw Lane Shropshire WV7 3DT
- Market Drayton: This service is only available to patients registered at and referred by Market Drayton Primary Care Centre. Appointments can be made by contacting 07940 966542.
Market Drayton Primary Care Centre, Maer Lane, Market Drayton, Shropshire TF9 3AL
Click here for CAB Shropshire: www.cabshropshire.org.uk
To make an appointment / check opening days phone 08444 99 11 00. All premises are wheelchair accessible and deal with the whole range of queries.
Find us on Face Book @CABshropshire and Twitter @CABshropshire
Citizens Advice Shropshire. Charity registration number 1085220