Event title: Churchyards for All
Venue: St Giles’s Church, Wenlock Road, Shrewsbury, SY2 6JP
Name: Revd Dr David Primrosetransforming church and community enabler
Email: David Primrose
Telephone: 07975 644044 (m); 01785 748976 (h); 01543 622591 (o)
Event description: This is a workshop that is open to everyone. It is about making churchyards/churches accessible to all.
The day will be led by Revd Dr David Primrose, transforming church and community enabler.
The Venue is the Fellowship Room located in the churchyard just to the left of the Church Building, (and not the Church Hall which is on Sutton Way).
Please bring your own lunch – tea and coffee will be provided, along with some soup at lunch. Some of the time we will be in the Fellowship Room, which has an accessible toilet. Some of the time we will be in the churchyard, so bring suitable outdoor clothing.
- Ellie Forrester and other members of Shropshire Disability Network
- Harriet, Andrea, George, & Anna from CfGA
- Zoe Heming – Diocesan Disability Advisor
- Andy Knight – vicar of St Giles
- Giles Standing – Lichfield DAC
- Matthew Parker – Archdeacon of Stoke
- (Sue Weller) – Archdeacon of Lichfield
- Alison Primrose – Lichfield Churchyard Awards Scheme
- David Primrose – Diocesan Transforming Church and Communities Enabler
- Mark Betson – Church of England Rural Officer
- Huw Andrews – Ecclesiastical Insurance, Risk Management Consultant