A message from Revd Dr David Primrose, transforming church and community enabler, to invite everyone to a workshop about making churchyards/churches accessible to all.
The day (Monday 25th November 2019 10 am- 3 pm at St Giles’s Church, Wenlock Road, Shrewsbury, SY2 6JP) will be led by Rev’d Dr David Primrose, transforming church and community enabler.
The Venue is the Fellowship Room located in the churchyard just to the left of the Church Building, (and not the Church Hall which is on Sutton Way).
Please bring your own lunch – tea and coffee will be provided, along with some soup at lunch. Some of the time we will be in the Fellowship Room, which has an accessible toilet. Some of the time we will be in the churchyard, so bring suitable outdoor clothing.
- Ellie Forrester, Ruby Hartshorn and Ann Shaw and other members of Shropshire Disability Network
- Harriet, Andrea, George, & Anna from CfGA
- Zoe Heming – Diocesan Disability Advisor
- Andy Knight – vicar of St Giles
- Giles Standing – Lichfield DAC
- Matthew Parker – Archdeacon of Stoke
- (Sue Weller) – Archdeacon of Lichfield
- Alison Primrose – Lichfield Churchyard Awards Scheme
- David Primrose – Diocesan Transforming Church and Communities Enabler
- Mark Betson – Church of England Rural Officer
- Huw Andrews – Ecclesiastical Insurance, Risk Management Consultant
For further information, please contact David via the office number 01543 622591