Telephone: 01267 244200
Freephone: 0800 3281159
Address: Cerebra, 2nd Floor Offices, The Lyric Buildings, King Street, Carmarthen, SA31 1BD
Parent Support Contact Details:
Helpline (Freephone): 0800 328 1159
Address: Freepost Address Cerebra (Parent Support), FREEPOST SWC3360, Carmarthen SA31 1ZY
What we do:
- We can help you get the answers to questions about your child’s condition with our range of books on topics relating to brain conditions. Or your child could discover a new favourite sound, sight or smell with one of the switch toys, fibre optics or sensory kits from our sensory toy library.
- If you live in the UK and care for a child aged 16 or under with a brain condition you can join our postal lending library.
- We can help you with your rights ie finding legal advice, letter templates and more.
- We can give advice on sleep. We understand how difficult it can be to get a good night’s sleep so we have a team of sleep practitioners who can give you advice and guidance.
- Guides for Parents We have a section on our section containing Cerebra’s guides for parents.
Click here for Cerebra’s guides guide for parents: https://www.cerebra.org.uk/help-and-information/guides-for-parents/
Find us on Face Book and Twitter @CerebraUK
Registered Charity Number 1089812