9th June 2014
15th June 2014
Event title: Carers Week -Quest! What’s it all about?
Venue: Various Places throughout the country.
Name: Carers Contact at Telford & Community Council of Rural Shropshire
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Telephone: 01952 240209 or 01743 341995
Event description: The Carers Week Quest is an exciting new initiative to help local organisations to reach out to the thousands of carers in the UK who are currently missing out on services and support and put them in touch with local services and support.
The purpose of the Carers Week Quest is to:
- Reach out to thousands of carers who are missing out on advice and information, support and services;
- Encourage individuals and organisations to come together to improve how the UK’s 6.5 million carers are supported;
- Help individuals and organisations to come together to improve how the UK’s 6.5 million carers are supported;
- Support individuals and organisations to improve how they look after carers;
- Provide a focus and impetus for activities throughout the UK including fundraising.
For details of what is going on in Shropshire including Telford & Wrekin, contact Carers Contact Centre on 01952 249209 or Community Council of Rural Shropshire on 01743 341995. Have a look at their websites www.carerscontact.org.uk or www.shropshire-rcc.org.uk
Also look in the local press, listen to the radio and have a look on this website for different things happening in your area.