Email: email@example.com (Head Office)
Telephone General Enquiries: 033 33 23 1990
Head Office Address: Crosroads Together, Cheshire East, Overton House, West Street, Congleton, CW12 IJY
Telephone: 0333 323 1990
Telephone Carers Support Line: 01743 341995 (Shropshire Carers Service)
Address: Crossroads Together, Unit 12, Tilstock Crescent, Sutton Farm Shopping Centre, Shrewsbury SY2 6HW
Carers Trust 4all is the trading name for Crossroads Care Cheshire, Manchester & Merseyside. It is a Registered Charity. (Charity Number 1075268)
Looking after a relative or friend who’s frail, ill or disabled can take up a lot of time. Before you know it, you can easily become a full-time unpaid carer. Carers Trust 4all is here to help.
We’re here to offer you the support you need, when you need it. Whether it’s simply a little advice, some practical help or a break from your caring responsibilities.
How we can help:
We offer a wide range of services for you and the person you care for. These include:
- Flexible breaks for carers, with care in your own home
- Information, support and advice for carers
- Support for Young Carers and Young Adult Carers
- Groups, activities and individual support for children and young people with disabilities, including those with complex needs
- Singing Together and Musical Memories
- Asperger’s Social Skills groups for children and adults
- Volunteer Befriending
- Carers Emergency Response Service
- Palliative and End of Life Care – enabling people to choose to live their last days at home
- High quality personal care and general help with daily living
- A range of services you can purchase privately, with your Personal Budget or by Direct Payment
*many are free. Not all services are available in all areas.
For more information, please call 0333 323 1990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Crossroads Together, Unit 12, Tilstock Crescent, Sutton Farm, Shrewsbury SY2 6HW
Early 2016 we took on the contract from Community Council of Rural Shropshire to provide Shropshire Carers Service. The telephone number remains the same 01743 341995
We will be providing a newsletter 3 times a year. We also provide the carers support line, support visits, training workshops, Carers groups and short carer breaks.
Find us on Face Book @xroadstogether and Twitter @Xroadstogether
Registered Charity. (Charity Number 1075268)