Event title: Cancer Health and Wellbeing Event 2018
Venue: Education Centre, Princess Royal Hospital, Apley Road Telford, TF1 6TF
Telephone: 01743 261000 ext 3449
Event description: If you have been diagnosed with cancer, please attend one of our Health & Wellbeing events. Carers are also welcome!
The aim of the event is:
- To introduce you to the services that you may or may not need to access during your pathway
- To give you the opportunity to hear from the service leads
- To allow you the opportunity to take away any relevant information of your choice
- To give you the opportunity to meet some of our Clinical Nurse Specialists and ask questions or discuss any concerns
- Macmillan Information & Support Centre Manager,
- Macmillan Welfare Rights & Benefits Service,
- Macmillan Integrated Therapies team member,
- Chemotherapy advisor,
- Radiotherapy Manager,
- Macmillan Exercise Advisor,
- Research & Trials Sister,
- Lead Cancer Nurse and
- Hamar Help & Support Centre Manager.
For further information please feel free to call Jessica Hancox, Lead Cancer Nurse, on 01743 261000 ext 3449
Booking is not required & parking is free for you to attend.