Confidential Helpline: 0800 018 0527 (free of charge within the UK only) Our lines are open: Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm.
0114 250 9922(national rate within the UK only)
0114 250 9922 outside the UK
Minicom: 0114 258 5694 within & outside the UK
Fax: 0114 258 2279
Address: The British Tinnitus Association, Ground Floor, Unit 5, Acorn Business Park, Wood seats Close, Sheffield, S8 0TB
The British Tinnitus Association is a world leader in providing support and advice about tinnitus. We provide accurate, reliable and authoritative information, much of it written by medical professionals or clinical researchers. Most of it is available on the website and is free to download and use. We operate a confidential helpline (operated by staff with over 50 years of cumulative experience).
- We seek to promote ‘Better Tinnitus Awareness’ through information leaflets
- We have our own research programme and provide bursaries for UK professionals to pursue their interest in tinnitus
- Our Professional Advisers’ Committee includes some of the leading UK professionals working on tinnitus
- We’ll help you locate your nearest tinnitus support group
- We have school education programmes
- And we run training courses and hold an annual conference
Find us on Face Book @BritishTinnitusAssociation and Twitter @
The British Tinnitus Association is a Registered charity no. 1011145