This is a new and exciting opportunity for people of any age with a physical or learning disability to take part in British Cycling’s New Disability Cycling Hub at Stourport in the West Midlands.
British Cycling Disability Hub – Stourport, at Stourport Sports Club, Kingsway,Stourport On Severn, Worcestershire DY13 8BQ has asked us at Shropshire Disability Network to share with you this information.
- HSBC UK Disability Hub is based at Stourport Cycle Circuit and provides monthly sessions delivered by British Cycling coaches.
- The disability hub sessions provide monthly traffic-free coaching for people with physical and learning disabilities.
- The sessions aim to improve rider’s technique, fitness and confidence in a safe, fun and challenging environment.
- The hub sessions help riders with a range of goals: whether to get into a new sport, meet new friends, improve fitness and confidence on a bike, rehabilitate from injury or train for competition.
- The Stourport disability hub also has a range of adapted equipment on-site which includes handcycles, tandems and trikes, making the sessions accessible for those who don’t have access to their own bike.
- We also like to encourage all family members to take part in the sessions.
Click here for flyer: British Cycling Disability Hub Poster Stourport
If you require any further details then please do not hesitate to contact me on 0161 274 2071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31st March- https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/200519/HSBC-UK-Disability-Hub—Stourport-
- 21st April- https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/200520/HSBC-UK-Disability-Hub—Stourport-
- 26th May- https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/200521/HSBC-UK-Disability-Hub—Stourport-
- 30th June- https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/200522/HSBC-UK-Disability-Hub—Stourport-
Find out more at this link on Stourport Sports Club website http://stourportsportsclub.co.uk/index.php?page=cycle-track