Address: B C A B, c/o Rogers Spencer Ltd Newstead House, Pelham Road, Nottingham NG5 1AP.
Established in 1969, BCAB is the oldest association of blind and partially sighted technology users in the world. Originally created to support computer professionals, we now promote and encourage the use of technology amongst all blind and partially sighted people.
What do we do:
- Sharing impartial advice about computers, tablets, mobiles and assistive technologies;
- Campaigning for equal access to technology and the internet;
- Hosting an independent technology help line and discussion forum;
- Producing technology articles, tutorials and webinars;
- Holding technology meetups and events.
Find us on Facebook @BritishComputerAssociationoftheBlind and Twitter @BCAB
BCAB is Registered charity SC023234