Event title: Awareness of Autism and ADHD – Shrewsbury (Morning)
Venue: Community Space,Tesco Extra, Cattle Market, Battlefield Road, Shrewsbury SY1 4HA
Name: Autism West Midlands
Telephone: 01743 250 962
Event description: Are you a practitioner and would like a better understanding of autism and ADHD?
Awareness of Autism and ADHD, this is a training workshop for practitioners working with families and children in Shropshire.
A free 2 hour course for practitioners working with families and children in Shropshire.
- An introduction to autism and ADHD
- How these conditions affect children
- Information about how autism and ADHD are diagnosed
- Simple strategies that work
- Supporting families of children with autism and ADHD
Booking Information: To book this event please visit the online shop:
Organisations must not book more than 5 places, if you do need more, please contact us.
These sessions run on:
- Friday 23rd February 2018 – 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Friday, 20th April 2018 – 10:00 am – 12:00 pm