Event title: Awareness of autism and ADHD – Shrewsbury (Afternoon)
Venue: Richmond House, Rutland, Harlescott Grange, Shrewsbury SY1 3QG
Name: Autism West Midlands
Telephone: 01743 250 962
Event description: Are you a practitioner and would like a better understanding of autism and ADHD?
Awareness of autism and ADHD, a training workshop for practitioners working with families and children in Shropshire.
A free 2 hour course for practitioners working with families and children in Shropshire.
- An introduction to autism and ADHD
- How these conditions affect children
- Information about how autism and ADHD are diagnosed
- Simple strategies that work
- Supporting families of children with autism and ADHD
These sessions are also run on run on:
- Wednesday 11th October 9.30 am-11.30 am
- Wednesday 6th December 9.30 am-11.30 am
Booking Information: To book this event please visit the online shop: https://shop.autismwestmidlands.org.uk/collections/events/products/awareness-of-autism-and-adhd-for-practitioners
For more information about this event please contact the Shropshire team by calling 01743 250 962 or emailing email@example.com