12th April 2017
20th April 2017
Event title: Autism West Midlands-Easter Holiday Activities
Venue: See Content for venues
Name: Autism West Midlands
Telephone: 01743 250 962
Event description: Autism West Midlands have the following activities this Easter.
- Wednesday 12th April – Soft Play session at Little Rascals. 6:15 pm to 8:15 pm at Little Rascals Indoor Play Centre, 2 Maverick Business Park, Monkmoor Rd, Shrewsbury SY2 5TF.
Celebrate World Autism Awareness Month in Shropshire! Join us at Little Rascals to celebrate world autism awareness month! This indoor soft play centre has equipment suited to different ages and abilities, a sensory room and a café which will be open during the session. Children of all ages and disabilities are welcome.
We will be collecting voluntary donations for the Little Rascals Foundation on the day.
Click here for poster: WAAM_Shropshire_2048x2048
- Wednesday 19th April – trampolining at Air Space in Wolverhampton (transport provided). 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Join us for a Jumptastic Time! This 90 minute trampolining session is for siblings (aged 8 – 12 years old) who have a brother or sister with an ASD diagnosis. Families must live in the Shropshire Council area. There will be pick ups and drop offs in Oswestry and Shrewsbury.
Price: £5 per child. To book go to: shop.autismwestmidlands.org.uk
Pick up and Drop off:
- 9.00 am pick up at the Whole Life Centre, Cabin Lane, Oswestry SY11 2LQ
- 9.45 am pick up at the Lantern, Meadow Farm Drive, Shrewsbury SY1 4NG
- 2.00 pm drop of at the Lantern, Meadow Farm Drive, Shrewsbury SY1 4NG
- 3.00 pm drop of at the Whole Life Centre, Cabin Lane, Oswestry, SY11 2LQ
Please note: Lunch is not provided, please bring a packed lunch and a drink or money to buy lunch and a drink.
Click here for poster: Trampoling_session_2048x2048 (1)
- Thursday 20th April – Busy Buddies Oswestry. The Children’s Centre, Woodside Primary, School, Gittin Street, Oswestry SY11 1DT. 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm (free)
Join us for this play session for children with autism or being assessed for autism, their siblings and parents. This is a great chance to meet and chat with other parents, children and Autism West Midlands staff. There will be toys suitable for younger children and arts and crafts for the older children.
Who can attend
Families must live in the Shropshire Council area. Suitable for pre-school and primary aged children but older children with developmental delays and learning disabilities alongside their autism are welcome.
This event is Free.
For more information email email@example.com or call 01743 250962.