Event title: Autism Advice Sessions
Venue: See Content for details
Name: Autism West Midlands
Telephone: 0303 03 00 111
Event description: Would you like some specific advice about autism and your child? Free one to one advice and guidance for parents/carers of individuals on the autism spectrum.
Please book a 45 minute appointment in advance. Please do not bring your child with autism to this appointment.
Sessions take place from 09.30-12.30 at these venues:
- Oswestry: Wednesday 18th April at Oswestry Youth Centre, Oak Street, Oswestry, Shropshire SY11 1LW
- Market Drayton: Thursday 19th April at Raven House, Cheshire Street, Market Drayton, Shropshire TF9 3AH
- Shrewsbury: Tuesday 24th April at Richmond House, Rutland, Harlescott, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY1 3QG
- Craven Arms: Wednesday 25th April at Gateway, Auction Yard, Craven Arms, Shropshire SY7 9BW
- Bridgnorth: Monday 30th April at Northgate Health Centre, Old Smithfield, Bridgnorth, Shropshire WV16 4EN
Cost: Free Booking Information: to book this event or for more information please contact the Helpline Team by calling 0303 03 00 111 or emailing email@example.com
This event is funded by Shropshire Council and Shropshire Clinical Commissioning Group.