Event title: Autism Advice Sessions
Venue: See Content for venues
Name: Autism West Midlands
Telephone: 0303 03 00 111
Event description: Would you like some specific advice about autism and your child? Free one to one advice and guidance for parents/carers of individuals on the autism spectrum.
Please book a 45 minute appointment in advance. Please do not bring your child with autism to this appointment.
Sessions take place at these places:
- Craven Arms: Wednesday 7th March 2018, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm at the Gateway, Auction Yard, Craven Arms, SY7 9BW
- Bridgnorth: Monday 19th March 2018, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm at Northgate Health Centre, Old Smithfield, Bridgnorth, WV16 4EN
- Oswestry: Wednesday 21st March 2018, 09.30 – 12.30 pm at Oswestry Youth Centre, Oak Street, Oswestry, SY11 1LW
- Market Drayton: Wednesday 28th March 2018, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm at Raven House, Cheshire Street, Market Drayton, TF9 3AH
- Shrewsbury: Wednesday 28th March 2018, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm at Richmond House, Rutland, Harlescott, Shrewsbury, SY1 3QG
Cost: Free Booking Information: to book this event or for more information please contact the Helpline Team by calling 0303 03 00 111 or emailing email@example.com
This event is funded by Shropshire Council and Shropshire Clinical Commissioning Group.