Event title: Attachment and Trauma: Supporting looked after, adopted and vulnerable children
Venue: The Shrewsbury Club, Sundorne Road, Shrewsbury, SY1 4RG
Name: Inspired Foundations
Telephone: 01384 253111
Event description: This half day workshop aims to give those working with children in a professional capacity the ability to understand and support children who may be experiencing attachment difficulties or developmental trauma. These are typically children who are looked-after, adopted, or those considered at-risk or vulnerable.
What will the training cover:
- -A child’s journey through the care system
- -Definitions and causes of attachment difficulties and early trauma
- -Brain development and its effect on learning
- -Recognising and understanding the behaviours
- -Practical strategies to help support the child or young person
Cost: £45 per person
- -10% discount will be applied to all bookings made at least 4 weeks before the course date.
- -A discount of £5 per person for groups of 3 or more from the same organisation