National Helpline-Free: 080O 5200 520 (9 am to 5 pm weekdays)
Telephone: 0300 790 0400 Fax 0207 380 6511
Contact Us Form: https://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/contact-us
Address: Saffron House , 6-10 Kirby Street , London EC1N 8TS
Arthritis Care also offers The Source, a helpline for young people under 26 with arthritis and their families: Freephone 080 8808 2000 weekdays from 10 am to 4 pm.
Shropshire Arthritis Care: Arthritis Care in Central England, Unit 7, Carlton Business & Technology Centre, Station Road, Carlton, Nottingham NG4 3AT
Telephone: 0115 952 5522
Arthritis Care is the UK’s largest voluntary organisation working with and for all people with arthritis from every section of the community. Its mission is to empower people to take control of their arthritis, their lives and their organisation. The site includes local contact groups. Services include:
- Provides information about arthritis. The Helplines team offers practical, confidential support backed up by a wealth of useful publications, including Arthritis News magazine
- Runs a range of self-management and personal development programmes, giving people the confidence and skills to manage their arthritis and dramatically improve their quality of life
- Puts people with arthritis in touch with each other through a network of over 250 branches and groups. Arthritis Care also has offices throughout the UK’s regions and nations
- Arthritis Care campaigns for greater awareness of the needs of everyone with arthritis, improved services and an end to discrimination
- Arthritis Care works closely with health professionals and other arthritis organisations in the UK and internationally
Church Stretton Arthritis Support Group:
Meets at Mayfair Community Centre Easthope Road Church Stretton SY6 6BL 3 pm-4.30 pm on the last Wednesday of each month
Oswestry Self Help Group meets at Orthopaedic Hospital, Gobowen, SY10 7AG for hydrotherapy only.
Wrexham Support Group meets at 2 pm on the third Tuesday of the month at St Margaret’s Church Hall, Chester Road, Wrexham LL11 2PW.
- Hydrotherapy – Orthopaedic Hospital, Gobowen, Every Monday at 1.15 pm – 2.00 pm and 2.00pm – 2.45pm
- Tai chi: Scout Hut, Gobowen Every Tuesday at 9.30 am – 10.30 am
Arthritis Care is a Registered Charity Nos. 206563, SC038693