The Art Competition is back for a sixth year and we hope to attract as many entries as we did last year. We also hope to continue with our Touring Exhibition which took a selection of work out to public galleries and spaces last year. This was very well received and we intend to repeat this.
As usual, winning entries will be exhibited in the foyer at Trust HQ, Mellor House at St George’s Hospital in Stafford, plus selected entries will go on tour to various community venues in Staffordshire and Shropshire.
You can submit artwork in any 2D medium. Entries should be no bigger than A2 but no smaller than A3. For details of how to apply and copies of the entry form, please contact Jessica Kent on 01743 210048 or Jessica.email@example.com
The deadline for entries is the 30th of June 2014
- Entries must be no bigger than A2 (42cm x 59.4cm) and no smaller than A3 (42cm x 29.5cm).
- You can submit no more than 3 pieces of work.
- Work must be 2D (flat). Any 2D medium (for example painting, drawing, collage, pastels, silk-painting) can be submitted.
- Work must be unframed and un-laminated. Work on canvas is acceptable.
- Service users, ex-service users, carers and staff at South Staffordshire and Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust can all enter.
- Please put your name, address and title of the work on the back of your work.
- You must submit an entry form with your work.
- The deadline is 30th of June 2014.
- All entries may be exhibited, reproduced and images distributed by the Trust.
- All entries, subject to the judges’ discretion, will be displayed on the Arts for Health website.
- All artwork is handled with the utmost of care, but the Trust accepts no liability for loss or damage to entries.
- The judges’ decisions are final; we will not enter into correspondence about decisions.
- All entries, once received, will be retained by the Arts for Health Department, South Staffordshire and Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust for at least one year.
- If you would like your work back after the year is up, please contact us and we will arrange for it to be returned. If you do not contact us, we will keep the work.
Please send your entries with completed entry form (see over) to:
Helen Wilson (for Staffordshire entries)
Arts for Health
South Staffordshire and Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Trust HQ, St George’s, Stafford ST16 3SR
Jessica Kent (for Shropshire entries)
Arts for Health
South Staffordshire and Shropshire NHS Trust
The Redwoods Centre, Somersby Drive, Bicton Heath, Shrewsbury, SY3 8DS
Click the link below to download the application form and details