Everyone is welcome to our Health and Wellbeing event on Saturday 21/3/15 at the Watling Community Centre, St Giles Close, Arleston, Telford, TF1 2AB,. The event should be fun and cater for all ages with activities such as:
* health trainers attending offering free health check
* A magician attending to do a family magic show
* Fire service attending offering local children the chance to sit in the fire engine.
* Information about the “our Arleston community development project”, clubs, events and volunteering opportunities!
* FREE AFC Telford tickets for every child who attends.
* FREE info about community learning courses and Arlestons job junction
As well as this there will be a chance to make a free healthy smoothie using a smoothie bike you can help and support the rowing team row 220 miles for Red Nose Day.
Everyone is welcome to this event, we look forward to meeting you & hope you have a great day!
Click here for more information HEALTH DAY POSTER