Telephone: 0808 160 6414 (Calls are Free from this number)
Enquiry Team: 0800 731 2020 Our usual opening hours are 8 am – 6 pm Monday-Friday, and 8am – 4pm on Saturday.
Contact Form: https://www.anchor.org.uk/contact-us
Registered Office: Anchor Trust, 2nd Floor, 25 Bedford Street, London WC2E 9ES
Customer Contact Centre: Milestone Place, 100 Bolton Road, Bradford BD1 4DH
In November 2018 Anchor Trust and Hanover Housing Association merged to form Anchor Hanover
Support services centre, information services, human resources, recruitment, training, property services: Burnbank House, Balliol Business Park West, Benton Lane, Longbenton, Newcastle-upon-Tyne NE12 8EW
Anchor Trust is a charity and housing association that works with local authorities, including Shropshire Council, and primary care trusts across England to provide older people with care services and retirement solutions. Services include:
a) Care in your home, including domestic support and companionship
b) For the over 50, home maintenance and improvements, including
- General Maintenance, repairs and refurbishments.
- General building work: Major and minor home improvements and adaptations, including a full Project Management Service for all larger scale adaptation work required around your home and garden.
- All general plumbing work, including bathroom, kitchen and appliance installation.
- Boiler and central heating repairs.
- Electrical works, including rewiring and electrical installations.
- An interior and exterior painting and decorating service.
- General gardening and landscaping, including lawn-mowing, seasonal clear-ups, patio/ decking/ raised bed installation and maintenance.
Find us on Face Book @Anchor and Twitter @AnchorHanover
Related post: Staying Put Shropshire