Action For Children will be running this years holiday club for All In members from Tuesday 29th October to Friday 1st November 2019.
Details of Activities:
- Arthog – Wellington: -9.30-3.30 Parents to drop off / collect from Radbrook Community Centre, Calverton Way, Radbrook Green, Shrewsbury, SY3 6DZ or option to meet there Limekiln Lane, Wellington TF1 2JA . Please indicate on the form your preference .
- Park Hall Farm-9.30-3.30 Parents drop off/collect children at Park Hall Burma Road, Oswestry, Shropshire SY11 4AS. Activities include, petting the small animals, tractor ride, pony grooming, pig racing and many more. Packed lunch is required, and suitable outdoor clothing and footwear is recommended.
- Radbrook Community Centre, Calverton Way, Radbrook Green, Shrewsbury, SY3 6DZ– Our base for the week, two days with activities held at the community hall and two days we will use the building as a drop off and pick up point for the trips.
- Radbrook Venue Day: 9.30-3.30 A venue day to access the various activities we will provide i.e. arts & crafts sports and games and local walks.
- Severndale – Hours 9.30 to 3.30 –Parents to drop off and collect at Severndale. We have use of the Hydro pool. The Nurse will be available on the indicated session only. A Packed lunch will be required. The hydro pool will be used for children / young people who have nursing needs and where other activities i.e. arts & crafts, sports, games etc. are not suitable or they are unable to participate in*. Wet slings must be provided by Parents/ Carers.
- Telford- Wheelchair Ice skating / Town park – 9.30-3.30 – Parents to drop off/collect children from Radbrook Community Centre, Calverton Way, Radbrook Green, Shrewsbury, SY3 6DZ.
** Deadline for return of forms is Monday 30th September 2019. Download your information sheet and booking form that must be completed and returned to Action for Children, together with a £10 deposit per session at this link. AFC Oct holiday club