Event title: Access Day “Know Your Rights” at Watling Community Centre
Venue: Watling Community Centre, St Giles Close, Arleston, Telford TF1 2AB
Name: Andy Smith
Telephone: 07818 638 850
Event description: This is your opportunity to find out the information you need, whether it is about caring, advocacy, benefits, health, disability or employment courses.
These are just some of the organisations that will be available to help you-
- Carers Contact, Telford (Free support & advice about caring & information),
- Citizens Advice ( including debt, benefit & housing advice)
- Telford and Wrekin (Community Learning, Employability Courses, Health Trainers)
- Health Visitors Vitamin Advice & Guidance, Healthy Start Vouchers-under 5’s,
- Mobile Police Station (property marking)
- Age UK (Benefit Advice & Guidance and Advocacy support and representation)
- Shropshire Disability Network will have stands with information on disabilities and be able to tell you about joining as a member, the benefits of this and the work they do.
So come along and see how we can help you in Arleston.
For further information, please call Andy