Welcome – About the Event
Shropshire Disability Awareness Day (SDAD) is based on Europe’s largest not for profit voluntary-led disability exhibition, which is held annually within the grounds of Walton Hall Gardens, Warrington.
(New date TBC), as soon as possible, will be Shropshire Disability Awareness Day.
Remember most important, entrance is free to Adults and Children – sorry, no dogs, except working dogs!
Shropshire Disability Awareness Day (SDAD) has three main aims:
- To highlight what statutory, private or voluntary services are available to enable people with disabilities to be as independent as is possible
- To promote equipment and aides that could maintain or improve independence, not just what is offered by statutory service providers; we want everyone to see the best and/or latest designs
- To provide an opportunity to show what people with disabilities can do, in the fields of sport, arts and entertainment
As well as fulfilling all these aims, the event has been designed to give everyone who joins in a really good day out filled with interest, fun and entertainment!
Exhibition (New date TBC), as soon as possible. 10.30 am – 4.00 pm, Shrewsbury Sports Village, Sundorne Road, Shrewsbury SY1 4RQ
- Each space is 10’ x 10’ and includes 1 tressle table, 1 cloth, 2 chairs, space for pull up stands.
- Voluntary Groups and Charities £25
- Commercial Organisations and Statutory Bodies £50