Event title: 2015 Big Energy Saving Week
Venue: Various -see content for details
Name: Clive Leworthy & Lizzy Thain
Telephone: 07791 260 888 or 01743 360641
Event description: Shropshire RCC is calling on people in Shropshire to swot up on switching energy supplier and, where possible, help an older relative or neighbour find a better deal. Although called “2015 Big Energy Week”, see below as there are many events taking place between 26th October through to 12th November.
As part of Big Energy Saving Week – a joint campaign with Energy Saving Trust, the Department of Energy and Climate Change and Citizens Advice., Shropshire RCC is encouraging people to visit BeAnEnergyShopper.com to find out how much they could save by switching energy suppliers. Off Gas customers can save by joining our Community Fuel Buying Scheme.
The aim is to help people find the cheapest deal before temperatures really start to drop. Help and information is available online, over the phone, or by coming along to one of our Big Energy Saving Week events.
- 26th October 11-2 pm Information and advice stall – Park Hall Farm Oswestry
- 27th October 11 am – 2 pm – Fordhall Farm – Market Drayton
- 28th October 10am – 12pm – Public Advice Session – Bridgnorth Library
- 29th October – Stretton Climate Care switching advice session – Ley Gardens Church Stretton
- 3rd November 9.30-12.30 – Information and advice stall – Whitchurch Library
- 5th November 10am – 12pm – Switching Advice Session – Craven Arms
- 12th November 9am – 2pm– Information and advice stall – Ludlow Market
For more information please contact Clive Leworthy on 07791 260 888 or Lizzy Thain on 01743 360641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org