A-Z of Useful Organisations
This directory covers disability organisations, services and charities in Shropshire and, where relevant, throughout the UK.
You can search the complete list alphabetically (below), by category (page left), or using the search feature (page right). You can leave comments about the organisations and you can contact us if you would like to suggest an organisation, or offer new information on an existing one.
You may also find it useful to search the Shropshire & Telford and Wrekin Community Directory which lists a variety of organisations and self help groups which may be useful to you Follow this link to find out more. The Self Help Shropshire Directory has been produced by Shropshire County Primary Care Trust and NHS Telford and Wrekin in partnership with Shropshire Council, Telford & Wrekin Council, Shropshire Care Information Providers, Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital and Shropshire and Staffordshire NHS Trust along with Self Help Nottingham
If you wish to have your organisation listed on Shropsire Disability Network website please email the following details to email@example.com We need you to give us:
- The name of the organisation
- A website address if you have one
- An email address if you have an organisational one that people can contact you through
- A telephone number
- A postal address and postcode
- A short description of the function of the organisation. Please ensure that you describe the client group you serve, the geographical area you serve, the functions/services that you can provide
- From the list of categories of Useful Organisations you can see (left), list all the categories which you would like your organisation to appear under. eg Home & Housing, Everyday Life and Leisure.
- If you have a logo that you would like displaying with your details please send us one, preferably a low resolution one.
We will load these details onto the website and send you an email to confirm asking you to check the details to ensure you are happy with them.
Directory listings are for information only and should not be considered recommendations. Comments may be edited by the site moderator. SDN is not responsible for the content of external websites.